Spiritual Money Mastery uplifts our Religious Science, Unity, UU, and New Thought communities.
“People who are anxious and overwhelmed about money don’t make the best financial decisions. And they don’t enjoy the Spiritual Peace, Creative Freedom, and Divine Order that you and I know they deserve!”
Are you a leader in a spiritual community? Then you know:
- Your people suffer when they don’t fully embody spiritual prosperity principles
- Many spiritual seekers still have hidden contempt, shame, and ambivalence about money
- Without developing 3 critical areas most people will unconsciously replicate the financial modeling of their past
- A financial prosperity message that addresses today’s challenges with real estate, investing, job pressures, and economic dynamics feels relevant to your community
- Tithing is a spiritual practice that blesses the tither… and it’s powerful to have a refreshing voice bring the spiritual giving message to your community!
If it was easy to flourish financially while living a spiritually fulfilled life, everyone would be doing it.
But the fact is, too many smart, talented, spiritually aware individuals are blocked by anxiety, resentment, and overwhelm in their professional lives.
On the outside, these issues APPEAR to be about needing more money, a bigger team, or more clients … but ultimately, these challenges are a call for both spiritual and practical solutions.
That’s where having a spiritual money mentor comes in!
I’m Rev. Karen Russo. For those of you who know The Money Keys message, you know how passionate I am about making the connection between spiritual ideas and our day to day lives. I truly believe that the infinite, loving presence of God expressing through each of us reveals itself as sufficiency, well-being, intelligence, plenty… yes, as wealth, that includes a healthy experience of money!
Many think of me as a Spiritual Guide in Wealth Creation. For the past 25 years, I’ve invested heavily in honing my secular and spiritual expertise, earning a Columbia University MBA, top-selling sales awards, and becoming an ordained Religious Science minister with the United Centers for Spiritual Living.
The Money Keys message has been welcomed across the globe at spiritual centers like Agape, Bodhi, Mile High, Center for Peace, Geneva, Center for Spiritual Living Seattle, Namaste, Unity Ventura, and many more.
What that means for you and your communities, is that you can count on this spiritual teaching to be directly related to the issues, goals, and realities of today’s world.
There are many ways we can work together to celebrate the abundant nature of your community!
You can use The Money Keys as a core resource or supplement to your Spiritual Prosperity campaigns including outlines for formal classes or book studies led by a Practitioner or Unity Teacher.
I’m available to lead Sunday or Wednesday services with message topics:
- “Grow Yourself, Grow Your Wealth”
- “Escaping the Money Traps of Scarcity, Superstition, and Survival Mode”
- “Discover Spiritual Money Mastery”
- “Valuing the Masculine and Feminine Qualities of Wealth”
I can present an afternoon or evening workshop to the entire community. And I’ve created several tailored sessions for business ministry, women’s group, Board, and Prayer Practitioners.
During the past 10 years, I’ve been honored to minister to thousands across the world and here’s what I’ve learned:
- Most individuals will replicate the money conditioning and results of their past if they don’t deliberately develop the 3 critical areas of creating and leading wealth: spirituality, beliefs, and habits
- If “spirituality” is too superficial, people blame themselves and work harder, ending up feeling exhausted, upset with themselves, and ashamed— less connected to faith and higher power
- Quite a bit of confusion exists about a true relationship to what it means to value, leverage, and embody both practical masculine and spiritual feminine power – leaving folks frantic around money, drowning in details, hoarding and hiding, overspending, frozen, and unproductive – suffering when we don’t need to!
So what’s the solution?
The most important healing strategy with money is to understand, value, and integrate 3 critical areas of development as a spiritual leader of your wealth: spirituality, beliefs, and habits.
The MONEY MAP is a powerful framework for understanding how our experience of wealth happens through us, not to us.
There are 3 states of challenge around money: the Money Traps of Scarcity, Superstition, and Survival Mode. And there are 3 Laws of Money — Unity, Co-Creation, and Circulation that can free us so that we live in Peace, Freedom, and Order around money now.
Spiritual seekers get an immediate ‘aha’ when they create their own MAP and become deeply involved in co-creating the vision of their spiritual wealthy life.
Here’s what your people discover when we work together with The Money Keys:
- Why they’re feeling stuck, overwhelmed, and fearful in moving forward in the most critical spiritual, professional, and financial goals
- Exactly how to set one’s self up for success in creating, achieving, and measuring their results by truly living the Laws of Unity, Co-Creation, and Circulation
- How to identify the masculine and feminine qualities of wealth that everyone has the capacity to express
- When and how to build the Masculine Money Focus to grow your wealth through action
- When and how to cultivate Feminine Spiritual Faith to grow your wealth through awareness
- Practical tips for more cash flows, less stress, and finding real financial freedom in your life right now
When all of us leverage the decisive, disciplined, consistent, intellectual, action-oriented masculine aspects of personality WITH the sweet, spiritual, intuitive, artistic, flowing feminine aspects of being, we thrive.
Spiritual Leaders Praise a Holistic Spiritual Money Approach
“The beautiful being I know as Rev. Karen Russo is a faithful servant, student, and teacher of universal spiritual principles.”
Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith, founder, Agape Spiritual Center, featured on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday and in The Secret movie, Los Angeles, CA
“We loved having Rev. Karen Russo share her spiritual money message at our Sunday service and afternoon workshop during Adventures in Faith. Our community blossoms when they hear an inspiring message. They absolutely love it when given step-by-step practical ways to put their spiritual aha’s into decisive action in their financial lives. Rev. Karen is so grounded within with our Science of Mind principles. Everything with her comes from inside out—and what she shines on the outside is brilliant and powerful!”
Dr. Heather Dawn Clark, Spiritual Leader, Center for Spiritual Living Capistrano Valley, CA
“Wow! I’m hearing rave reviews from our congregants about Rev. Karen Russo and her Spiritual Money Mastery message. Her generous consciousness and clear teaching of prosperity principles for today’s world made her a joy and a pleasure to have as a guest speaker and workshop leader. Want to nourish your community–and yourself as a spiritual leader? I highly recommend Rev. Karen!”
Rev. Cathy Jean Norman, Senior Minister, Unity of Ventura, CA
“When a guest minister really ‘gets it’, we all benefit! Rev. Karen Russo is a spiritual prosperity teacher with a true heart for serving our centers. She has worked gracefully with our marketing, operations, and Practitioner team to customize her Sunday talks, create workshop experiences perfectly suited to our community, and make the business relationship mutually beneficial. Our people are always uplifted in their own faith, more confident about participating in our pledge campaigns, and energized after Rev. Karen has been with us!”
Rev. Marty Bacher, Senior Minister, Unity of Charlotte, NC and formerly Salt Lake Center for Spiritual Living, UT
“As a church with a long history of practicing Religious Science with a wise and well-read congregation, we always want to hear deep teaching from our guest speakers. Rev. Karen Russo is a gem for us! She’s a generous, confident, and engaging speaker who lit up our sanctuary. During her workshop many people let go of long held blocks about their own financial possibilities and made specific commitments to immediately apply the prosperity principles we study year after year.”
Rev. Carrie Masters, Senior Minister, Center for Spiritual Living, Beaumont, CA
A few options to see Rev. Karen Russo in action!
Rev. Karen Russo’s messages are always customized for the communities she’s serving.
Use these links to view some well-received messages and interviews.
- ‘What’s the Money For?’ – Center for Spiritual Living Seattle (you’ll see Karen come on at the 8 minute mark)
- 12 Steps and Science of Mind, New Vision Center, Phoenix (sound improves at 9 minutes or so)
- Unity Radio: ‘Finding God’s Good in your Finances’ with Rev. Jennifer Hadley
- Unity Radio: ‘Show me the Money’ radio with Rev. Mark Anthony Lord
- Review a pdf copy of The Money Keys book
- ‘Dissolving the Shadow of Scarcity’ article in Science of Mind magazine
Here’s the classic speaker demo reel video:
Why do I do what I do?
Helping professional and spiritual leaders like you and your communities to discover and develop both the spiritual and practical approaches to wealth is a special passion of mine.
My whole life has been a journey of coming to value the sweet, inclusive, loving nature of the spiritual feminine, AND the directed, productive nature of the practical masculine.
In business, I had to fight the tendency in my 20’s to play tough, fast, and emotionless at work as a sales person for a commercial bank– hiding my spiritual interests from my colleagues and clients. Feeling isolated and not making my numbers, I finally surrendered to being more authentic, related, and real. I found a powerful position as a corporate trainer where my sweeter, funnier, and still totally competent strengths were celebrated. Those experiences led me to discover spiritual study and community at the Agape Center in Los Angeles in the 1990s where I began a deeper walk that culminated in Religious Science ministry ordination.
Many of you also know my infamous story featured in Katherine Woodward Thomas’ Calling in the One. At 40 and single I couldn’t connect with my soul mate until I completely surrendered to embracing my own masculine nature– to loving the man in me. And now in my mid 50’s, I’m happily married to the big fella, celebrating sharing love and money in a prosperous partnership.
I know in my bones who I am– a beautiful, feminine, spiritual woman with a LOT of practical masculine focus and discipline! I’ve found my genuine combination of masculine and feminine strengths. Valuing and leveraging both the spiritual and the material is how we build wealth through awareness and action.
I want you and your beloved communities to feel their awakenings to divine abundance. Spiritual money mastery is what I share with Unity, Religious Science, New Thought, and other spiritual communities, radio and TV audiences, and conferences around the world.
Blessings, Rev. Karen
Ready to connect and customize an approach for your community?
Contact me personally at 877 249 0194 x2 or Karen@TheMoneyKeys.com.
Money Momentum Ideas for Your Social Media Network
Looking for inspirational quotes, memes, and posts on spirituality and money? Karen offers you 200+ ready-to-schedule gems for your audience. Visit www.MoneyKeysSocial.com for easy access to social media content you can use to support your community.