Are You Blocking the Flow of Money?
Take the Quiz to Discover Where You’re Stuck
Take a moment and think about the money in your life, business, and family right now. Reflect on where you are and where you would like to go.
For each question, select the answer that most reflects your current experience.
Review your answers below and see where you’re stuck—and how to quickly be set free.
- What’s your biggest challenge around money?
- A) I am fearful, nervous, and worried about where the money is going to come from.
- B) I feel a lot of anger and shame about my financial choices and experiences.
- C) I feel drained about managing the money that’s flowing through my life right now.
- What gets you most upset about money?
- A) I am concerned about the future, about earning enough, having enough, saving enough.
- B) I feel blocked from moving forward, because of what’s happened in my financial past.
- C) I am distracted and overwhelmed with making decisions and managing financial tasks.
- What do you most want when it comes to your money?
- A) I want to feel connected. I want to feel that my money is directly related to something greater—my passion, my purpose, my values, and my vision.
- B) Oh, it’s freedom, financial freedom—having enough money to do what I want and have the things I desire.
- C) It’s cash flow baby! I want to feel like I am in healthy, profitable circulation. I want the energy to move forward.
- When you think about growing personally and financially, what practices help you expand the most?
- A) Spiritual practices like prayer, meditation, journaling, and gratitude help me feel more connected.
- B) Removing old blocks and healing the past—I know forgiveness sets me free.
- C) Learning new systems and tactics and putting them into regular practice.
- What kind of mentor would be most valuable to you around your money?
- A) I am looking for a spiritual guide who can help me feel inspired about money and make a connection to my religion and spirituality.
- B) I need a coach who helps me work through mindset issues, emotions, and blockages.
- C) I need a practical money mentor who can help me with decisions, systems, and habits with my money.
Good work! You’ve answered 5 critical questions about your money.
If you mostly answered A, it’s likely you are caught in the money trap of Scarcity. Scarcity is the anxiety ridden idea of lack about money. You will get the most benefit from working with your spirituality about money and the Money Keys tool of gratitude, prayer, meditation, and visioning.
Chapter 4 of The Money Keys: Spirituality will help you cultivate your relationship with the Spiritual Source behind the channels through which money flows.
If you mostly answered B, it’s likely that you are caught in the trap of Superstition. Superstition creates money victims. You’re likely blocked by the idea that your past holds you back with money. This is the area of beliefs, thoughts, emotions, and conversations we have about money.
You will benefit from The Money Keys tools of healing and forgiveness found in Chapter 5: Beliefs. You’ll develop the capacity to create new thoughts and patterns about yourself, money, and the world, which is priceless.
If you mostly answered C, it’s likely you’re caught in a money trap of Survival Mode. Survival Mode is distraction, overwhelm, and struggle. It’s like financial quicksand, meaning that your transactions and how you handle money tasks are keeping you out of the flow.
You will benefit the most from The Money Keys Chapter 6: Habits, where you’ll learn to put the principle of Circulation into weekly actions so that you can generate healthy vitality in your financial flows.